In these unprecedented and challenging times, home care and hospice
providers must engage critical thinking, problem solving and leadership
skills to serve their clients. Join us for a virtual conference with
Barbara Citarella, a national expert on infection control, leadership
and disaster preparedness. We will discuss Emergency Preparedness;
Safety and Violence in the Workplace and Situational Awareness; Incident
Command System; Leadership in a Crisis Situation; and Caring for
Patients in the Long Term that Have Health Issues as a Result of COVID.
Presenter: Barbara Citarella, RN, BSN, MS, CHCE, NHDP-BC from RBC Limited
Panelist: Christie Hinrichs, CEO of Tabitha
to download the brochure.
Click HERE to register online.
If you are unable to join us live, you can purchase a recording of the webinar, listen to the recording and earn nurse contact hours (CEUs).
5.0 contact hours have been awarded by Iowa Western Community College Board of Nursing Provider #6.
- Identify components of a disaster program.
- Discuss relationships between compliance and after action reports after an event.
- Identify gaps in agency disaster planning process.
- Identify the current and potential vaccines for COVID.
- Discuss employee/patient vaccinations.
- Define crisis leadership and isomorphic learning.
- Discuss relationship between critical thinking and crisis leadership.
- Identify cognitive biases that interfere with critical leadership.
- Define COVID long haulers.
- Discuss employee protection.
- Discuss potential legal and regulatory issues.