November 6, 2019 Home Health Administrator and Clinical Education Workshop
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Central
Mary Lanning Hospital
Conference Room 1
715 N St. Joseph Ave.
Hastings, NE 68901
Purpose: Home health administrators, nurses and therapists will gain a better understanding of home health operations, clinical practices, case management, quality improvement and change management. Bring your questions and ideas as well to help you be successful in your role.
Register online or complete and submit a paper copy of the registration form.
An application for contact hours (CEUs) has been submitted to Iowa Western Community College, Iowa Board of Nursing Provider #6. If you would like to earn contact hours (nursing CE), there is a $5 fee charged by the Iowa Western Board of Nursing. Please mark that option on the registration form.
1. Increase understanding of PDGM reimbursement.
2. Increase knowledge on OASIS GG items, functional OASIS items under PDGM and how to develop A Plan of Care based on the Comprehensive Assessment.
3. Identify clinician and administration oversight for LUPA, Wound and Supply Management.
4. Increase knowledge and skill on engaging patients in their plan of care.
5. Identify how to utilize QAPI to create action plans for improvement in VBP outcomes.
6. Increase knowledge of change management techniques that will enable a smoother change implementation.
7. Define patient eligibility per Medicare Guidelines, specifically homebound status, skilled services, and face to face requirements.
8.Discuss the role of the case manager and reviewing the four key functions: assessment, planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
9.Define case conferencing and steps to implement into your practice immediately.
10. Describe how to manage the cost of a Home Health Episode.